Scrumptious Beetroot Brownies The Easy Way•
Posted on 3 November 2020
Beetroot Brownie The Easy Way
The beetroot is being harvested now and if you have done all the pickling you think you will need for the winter, maybe this Beetroot Brownie recipe will give you another option. The beetroot adds a delicious moistness to the brownie. Give it a go - you might surprise yourself. Pop a few in a natural fibre jute Veg Sack and you can keep the beetroot fresh and make this recipe for a few weeks. Ingredients
500g grated beetroot
150g dark chocolate in small pieces
200g soft brown sugar
100g plain flour
1. Turn oven on to 180?.
2. Wearing washing up gloves, grate the beetroot. Put into a pan with 1/2cm (1/4") water in the bottom, cook for 5 minutes until tender. Once its cooked drain it well.
3. Put in the liquidiser while still hot. Add the dark chocolate and the butter, it should melt as whizzing.
4. Add the sugar, eggs and flour and whiz for a minute until it is all mixed up.
5. Pour into a flat buttered tin/dish.
6. Bake in the oven for approximately 20-30 minutes until it feels spongy to touch. Let it cool in the tin.
7. Serve either as a pudding with some ice cream or as a teatime treat.
Garden Maypole decorative Plant Support
What is the Garden Maypole Plant Support: This Haxnicks Garden Maypole Plant Support is a versatile and elegant way of growing climbing plants a...Read More
Growing from Kitchen Scraps - more free plants!
In terms of total mass, fresh fruits and veg account for the largest food waste at a consumer level which significantly impacts climate change. D...Read More
Product Bite: Steel Pea & Bean Frame -for all climbing pl...
The Haxnicks Steel Pea & Bean Frame is a sturdy and versatile climbing vegetable support. Make life easy when growing climbing plantsRead More