Sweet peas are gorgeous fragrant climbing plants that are great as cut flowers and a treat for the pollinators on your plot. They grow well in the garden or in pots if you don't have much space. ...
- 60 seed balls per pack to cover an area of 3m2
Each seedball contains around 30 seeds
- 3 Mixes Available
- Made in Great Britain with British grown seeds
- RHS Plants for pollinators certified
- Wildflower seedballs can be sown in the autumn or spring
- Once the seedballs germinate, they will break apart and spread out naturally to cover the ground
- Self-seeding, should regenerate year after year
- Quick & Easy way to provide a habitat and help reverse the decline in pollinator numbers
- Made of clay, peat free compost have added chilli to deter pest
- Formulated to give seeds balanced pH + nutrition for optimum growth
- Contain mycorrhizal fungi to enable roots to absorb more nutrients and help the plants establish in a wide variety of soil types
Choose between our 3 mixes:
Bee & Pollinator Mix
It contains 10 varieties of native British wild flower seeds to attract bees and pollinators: birdsfoot trefoil, corn marigold, cornflowers, forget me not, meadow cranesbill, oxeye daisy, field scabious, poppies, red campion, wild marjoram
It contains 10 varieties of native British wild flower seeds to attract wildlife: red campion, white campion, oxeye daisy, meadow buttercup, red clover, corn chamomile, corn chamomile, selfheal, wild carrot, sheep sorrel, tufted vetch
It contains 10 varieties of native British wild flower seeds to attract butterflies: birdsfoot trefoil, corn marigold, cornflowers, red clover, evening primrose, musk mallow, yarrow.
UK standard delivery* is just £4.99 on orders under £40
FREE UK standard delivery* on all orders over £40
*We estimate that your order will be delivered within 3-5 working days, subject to availability. Delivery charges are for Mainland UK address only and excludes the Highlands and Isle of Wight. FREE UK standard delivery applies to orders of £40 or more.
For information and enquiries about delivery charges to other locations, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0117 9341799.
Please note, a signature will be required upon delivery unless we have authorisation from you that the goods can be left.
If you receive a product that is defective or wish to cancel your order, please read our returns policy to arrange a return or an order cancellation with us.
Winter pruning serves several crucial purposes. It helps maintain the shape and size of your plants, encourages robust spring growth, removes dead or diseased wood, and al...
Blueberries are a great fruit to grow. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore how to grow blueberries in pots in the UK. We'll cover everything from when to plant to how to harvest the...